Hello all FSM members:
I have finally built a ski trip package with Snow Tours and below are the details with some links for you to look at. I need to know within the week after you get this email if you are interested in going on this trip by your getting to me a deposit of $600 per person made out to FSM. I need a minimum of 20 people to commit to this trip and I will take a maximum of 42. If you are interested I recommend you send in your deposit ASAP to hold a spot. The check in my hands is what will hold your spot, not an email stating you will go.
Here are the details and let me know if you have any questions. Once I get more time, I will prepare a flyer later with more information.
- Trip Location: Aspen Colorado
- Ski Mountains: Aspen, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass
- Trip Date: March 2 – March 9, 2019
- Trip Pricing is as follows:
- Non-Seniors with a 5-day ski ticket: $2,160
- Non-Seniors withOUT the ski ticket: $$1,827
- Seniors with a 5-day ski ticket: $2,075
- Seniors without a 5-day ski ticket: $1,827
- All pricing includes a shuttle down to the NYC airport and if you don’t take the shuttle then reduce the above pricing by $60
- Trip includes:
- Airfare from NYC to Denver
- Motorcoach to Aspen
- Lodging at the Molly Gibson Lodge on Main Street (https://www.mollygibson.com)
- Walking distance to the center of Aspen for all the bars and restaurants
- 5 days of multi-mountain ski tickets
- Complimentary Breakfast every day
- Complimentary Apres Ski every day
- Ski rental is extra
- Ski rental and transport service is great, they will transport your ski’s to whatever mountain you go to the next day as part of the rental. There is no need to carry your equipment around.
- Free shuttle service around town and to mountains. The hotel is right on the bus route
Again, please get me your check made out to FSM for $600/person ASAP to hold your spot(s).
Ski Trip Leader, Family Ski Meisters