Hello all FSM members:
I only have 8 openings left for our March 2019 trip. I have 32 people with two more that may commit which leaves me with 8 openings. If you are interested please let me know ASAP. If you always wanted to ski Aspen, this is the time. There are four fantastic mountains providing ski terrain for every ski level. The deposit is $600/person and the 2nd payment will be due by the end of September which will be approximately $800 and the final payment due later in the fall. The check in my hands is what will hold your spot. Guests are welcome.
Here are the details and let me know if you have any questions.
- Trip Location: Aspen Colorado
- Ski Mountains: Aspen, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass
- Trip Date: March 2 – March 9, 2019
- Trip Pricing is as follows:
- Non-Seniors with a 5-day ski ticket: $2,160
- Non-Seniors withOUT the ski ticket: $1,827
- Seniors with a 5-day ski ticket: $2,075
- Seniors without a 5-day ski ticket: $1,827
- All pricing includes a shuttle down to the NYC airport and if you don’t take the shuttle then reduce the above pricing by $60
- Trip includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare from NYC to Denver
- Roundtrip Motorcoach to Aspen and back to Denver
- Lodging at the Molly Gibson Lodge on Main Street (https://www.mollygibson.com)
- Walking distance to the center of Aspen for all the bars and restaurants
- 5 days of multi-mountain ski tickets at Aspen, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass
- Complimentary Breakfast every day
- Complimentary Apres Ski every day, that includes, wine, beer and horderves
- Ski rental is extra
- Ski rental and transport service is great, they will transport your ski’s to whatever mountain you go to the next day as part of the rental. There is no need to carry your equipment around.
- Free shuttle service around town and to mountains. The hotel is right on the bus route
Again, please get me your check made out to FSM for $600/person ASAP to hold your spot(s).