Hello all FSM members. We have our first February FSM meeting this Thursday, 2/11 starting at 7:30 at the Wappingers Elks Club. We look forward to seeing you there. Meeting minutes from the January 28th meeting can be found here.
Key items for this week’s agenda:
- First and foremost, this Thursday is the deadline to sign up and “pay” for the 3/6 bus trip to Stratton. We need 11 more people and if we don’t get them, the trip will be cancelled. Please invite guests too. More information can be found here.
- The FSM t-shirt order is in, if you didn’t pick up your shirts on 1/28, please get them this Thursday.
- Come hear about other planned trips to: Smuggs weekend of 2/11, Utah 2/20-2/27, Bus Trip to Stratton on 3/6, Belleayre on 3/12, and Sunday River 3/20-3/25.
- We will raffle 2 ski tickets at this meeting.
- We are still looking for people to volunteer for officer positions next year. The priority is to get a VP, but also may need a Membership Coordinator. These are all critical positions that need to be filled in order for our club to continue to exist next year. If you have not volunteered yet, then I strongly recommend you consider volunteering for the 2016-2017 season. We must have a nominee ballot for consideration by our second February meeting on Thursday 2/25. And then we will vote on officers at the March meeting. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or any of our current officers.
Kurt Steubing, FSM President