Hello all FSM members. We have our second January FSM meeting this Thursday, 1/28 starting at 7:30 at the Wappingers Elks Club. We look forward to seeing you there. Meeting minutes from the January meeting are posted here.
Key items for this week’s agenda:
- The FSM t-shirt order is in, pick up your t-shirts this Thursday. They look great.
- Come hear about other planned trips to: Jiminy on Super Bowl Sunday, Smuggs weekend of 2/11, Utah 2/20-2/27, Bus Trip to Stratton on 3/6, Belleayre on 3/12, and Sunday River 3/20-3/25.
- We will raffle 2 ski tickets at this meeting,
- We are still looking for people to volunteer for officer positions next year. The priority is to get a VP, but also may need a Treasurer and Membership Coordinator. These are all critical positions that need to be filled in order for our club to continue to exist. If you have not volunteered yet, then I strongly recommend you consider volunteering for the 2016-2017 season. We must have a nominee ballot for consideration by our second February meeting on Thursday 2/25. And then we will vote on officers at the March meeting. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or any of our current officers.
- We’ll discuss a proposed change to the By-Laws to include adult children and their families as part of the parent’s FSM membership.
I hope to see you this Thursday.
Kurt Steubing, FSM President