Fellow Ski Meisters:
It’s September already and time for the club to start up the new program year. Please note the following upcoming dates:
– Oktoberfest at Germania Poughkeepsie on September 8. Please sign up and show your intended attendance at https://www.familyskimeisters.com/event/5517/.
– Season kick – off meeting and pot luck picnic at Freedom Park in Lagrange September 24 at 2:00 PM. Please sign up and show your intended attendance at https://www.familyskimeisters.com/event/fsm-kickoff-meeting-sunday-september-24th-at-freedom-park/
It is also time to renew annual membership. Membership forms and dues will be collected as follows:
- At the kick-off meeting,
- You can mail them with payment to FSM Membership Coordinator, Carrie Kimble at 58 Tower Road Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 or,
- Transfer your payment to the HVCU (see instructions below), then fill out the FSM Renewal/Membership form, sign it and either snail mail the form to Carrie or scan the completed form and email to Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org,
The form is available at http://www.familyskimeisters.com/about/forms/ and is also attached below. The yearly dues have not changed and are $35 for family membership or $20 for individual membership.
As a HVFCU member you can transfer membership payments as follows but make sure you email Carrie Kimball at email@example.com to notify her of a membership fee transfer.
- Go to your account and click on Transfers
- Select the blue text “Transfer to another Hudson Valley Credit Union Member”
- Enter “Family” in the top field where it asked for Last Name
- Select “Account”
- Enter “89089” where it asks for Recipient’s Member Number
- Enter “0200″ for Recipient’s Account ID
- Click Save
- Then follow instructions to select what account you want to pay from and enter $35 for a family membership and $20 for an individual membership
Here is the FSM Membership Renewal Form:FSM-Renewal-and-New-Members-Application-updated-Oct-2020-2
Thanks, Michel Freiler, FSM President