Hi all, I hope you are enjoying this wonderful weather we are having.
I am planning a northeast drivable ski trip for 2024 vs flying out west or to Europe. It will take place at Mount-Tremblant in Quebec from Sunday, March 17 through Thursday, March 21 2024. And if you are interested, we’ll have an extension to Montreal from Thursday, March 21 through Saturday, March 23. In addition some members may elect to stop at Lake Placid on the way home for a night or two and ski Whiteface as well.
I am still working on final pricing, but the price for Mount-Tremblant will be close to $450/pp for the Studio and $500/pp for the 2 bedroom condo. This is assuming 2 people in the Studio and 4 people in the 2 bedroom condo. There are no meals included as both options have a full kitchen and we’re working on lift ticket pricing for non-IKON pass holders. Our trip operator, Snow Tours, is working on that pricing to see if we can get a group discount. This is an IKON mountain and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they will honor all the IKON pass holders going on this trip and give us credit from IKON passes towards providing discounted ski tickets for others. There are no guarantees but we are trying.
If you are interested in the Tremblant trip, then send me a check for $100 pp made out to FSM. Mail to Kurt Steubing, 9 Geneva Drive, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533. You can also send the deposit to the HVCU account (see flyer). This is a first come, first served basis so please do not delay.
Also, we are trying to get everyone to register on our event pages and show who is attending our events. This helps entice others to sign up too. Please follow this link to the FSM event page for Mount-Blanc and register your attendance. Thank You.
We’re still working on a place to stay in Montreal and I hope to have that soon. Please state if you are still interested in Montreal when responding with your $100/pp deposit. For the Montreal extension, I will be asking for more $’s once we get the Montreal pricing in. If you choose to go to Montreal, I will work the Montreal pricing into payment 2 and the final payments due later this year. See my flyer for details.
Lastly for anyone interested in stopping at Lake Place/Whiteface, let me know if you are interested and I’ll start working on finding a place for us to stay.
Attached is a flyer with more details and you can contact me with any questions.