Here is an update on our trip to Steamboat. I now have 30 confirmed for the trip and have 12 open spots. I have now opened the trip to non-members. If you are still thinking about going, please contact me ASAP and I’ll hold a spot for you as an FSM member while you send me a $100 deposit per person. The instructions are on the flyer.
Attached is the updated flyer with a couple recommendations to buy your own trip insurance. This is a personal decision to buy or not, but I do recommend you purchase it.
As a reminder, if you are a Hudson Valley Credit Union member, here are instructions from our treasurer, Jim Rogowski, on how to make a deposit directly to our FSM account. If you already sent a check or don’t have a HVFCU account, no worries. However, if you do have a HVFCU account then give this a try, it’ll save us all time, stamps and paper :).
- Go to your account and click on Transfers
- Select the blue text “Transfer to another Hudson Valley Credit Union Member”
- Enter “Family” in the top field where it asked for Last Name
- Select “Account”
- Enter “89089” where it asks for Recipient’s Member Number
- Enter “0201″ for Recipient’s Account ID
- Click Save
- Then follow instructions to select what account you want to pay from and the amount
FSM Steamboat Flyer PDF March 2021 05172020
If you have any questions, contact me at email@example.com.