I am working on our trip for 2022 and since I made all the plans for Steamboat for 2021 which we cancelled, it makes sense to keep those plans and get them priced up by Snowtours. I am hoping for similar pricing (About $2,000/person for everything listed below with air fare), however, we’re not sure if direct flights will be offered, but that is something we’re looking into. The air pricing is not available yet for our dates, but as soon as it is I’ll get a flyer out to you with complete pricing.
Also, I plan to add about 5 days and drive over to Utah (5 hours by car) and ski Deer Valley and others nearby and return Wednesday (3/16) or Thursday (3/17) from Salt Lake City Airport. If you have the IKON Base Pass, that covers many of the places we ski including this trip (Steamboat, Deer, Sunday River, Stratton, Killington-Pico, Windham). I know others like me deferred our 2020-21 IKON pass and so this is a no-brainer to use for next year. If you can use the IKON pass, it’ll save you almost $400 in ski tickets for Steamboat alone as part of the Snowtours package. Again, I will get final pricing out to you ASAP.
I would like to get a rough headcount number now if you are interested in one of the following:
- Steamboat only, or
- Steamboat and Utah
- MARCH 5-12,2022 at Steamboat Includes:
- 7 NIGHTS LODGING AT THE INN AT STEAMBOAT
- HOTEL TAXES
- RESORT FEE
- HOT BREAKFAST DAILY
- PRIVATE SHUTTLE SERVICE TO SKI AREA AND DOWNTOWN
- DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE
- ON SITE THERE IS AN OUTDOOR HEATED POOL AND HOT TUB
- SAUNA, WORKOUT FACILITIES AND GUEST LAUNDRY FACILITIES FOR A FEE
- ROUND TRIP TRANSFERS FROM HAYDEN AIRPORT TO THE HOTEL
- 5 OF 7 DAY LIFT TICKET, You will pay less if you have the IKON pass