A few events are coming up fast so here is a reminder. Note due date are in this color.
- Holiday Party is this Friday, December 4, for more information, click here
- Come to our December 10th FSM meeting to learn more about upcoming trips, participating in a raffle for ski tickets, order your FSM T-Shirts, and signup for some great trips (Pico and Gore are coming up fast).
- I plan to get a FSM T-shirt order in after our December 10th meeting. Make sure you put in an order at, http://www.familyskimeisters.com/products-page/, and let Kurt (email@example.com) know if you have any questions. All orders and payments must be made by December 10th.
- Stratton is scheduled and booked for December 11/12/13.
- Joanne Durante has organized for FSM to have a yoga class at affinityyoga.org in Hopewell Junction at Clove Branch Road, see address below. Get back to Joanne asap with an email(Joannedurante@yahoo.com) if you can make the December 14th and January 4th dates (7:30-8:45pm), both are Monday’s and it’s only $10/person. Please contact JoAnne by December 7th if you plan to go December 14th so we know there will be at least 10 people from FSM. This is for ALL Levels, beginner and up, even if you’ve never tried yoga before. I can attest to the fact it’s improved my skiing and being comfortable on the slopes. It helps with not just flexibility, but strength and balance, so don’t be shy, lets do this together!
- Carrie Kimble has schedule a weekend trip to Pico, Vermont for January 8/9/10. Please get back to Carrie by December 10th if you are interested. See more information here, FSM Ski Weekend at Pico Peak.
- Signup for Gore, it’s scheduled for January 22/23/24. All ticket orders are due to Cathi and Raul by January 8th.
I hope to see you soon.
Kurt Steubing, FSM President