Hello all FSM Members,
Join us this Sunday September 24th at Freedom Park, Lagrangeville, for our 2023/24 Kickoff meeting. Please read this entire email for all the information you need about the meeting, what to bring and renewing your membership.
When does it start and where:
- Festivities will commence at 2 pm, rain or shine, or snow. Come listen to our extraordinary plans for the ski season and the President’s Report.
- Click this link for a map: Freedom Park, Lagrangeville, NY
What to bring:
- Bring and share your apps/lunch/desserts/BYOB and the club will provide utensils, etc.
- Bring your membership form (filled out and signed) and your check made out to Family Ski Meisters, see more details below.
Make sure you signup on the event page:
- Please signup on our FSM Kickoff Meeting event page to show you will be attending. Click here: https://www.familyskimeisters.com/event/fsm-kickoff-meeting-sunday-september-24th-at-freedom-park/
Membership form and payment
- Membership forms and dues will be collected as follows:
- At the kick-off meeting,
- You can mail them with payment to FSM Membership Coordinator, Carrie Kimble at 58 Tower Road Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 or,
- Transfer your payment to the HVCU (see instructions below), then fill out the FSM Renewal/Membership form, sign it and either snail mail the form to Carrie or scan the completed form and email to Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- NOTE: We are not issuing membership cards. The FSM Board has determined there is little to no value anymore due to industry changes with ski passes and discounts and therefore we will not be members of the NY Capital District Ski Council.
- The form is available at http://www.familyskimeisters.com/about/forms/ and is also linked below. The yearly dues have not changed and are $35 for family membership or $20 for individual membership.
- As a HVFCU member you can transfer membership payments as follows but make sure you email Carrie Kimble at email@example.com to notify her of a membership fee transfer.
- Go to your account and click on Transfers
- Select the blue text “Transfer to another Hudson Valley Credit Union Member”
- Enter “Family” in the top field where it asked for Last Name
- Select “Account”
- Enter “89089” where it asks for Recipient’s Member NumberEnter “0200″ for Recipient’s Account ID
- Click Save
- Then follow instructions to select what account you want to pay from and enter $35 for a family membership and $20 for an individual membership
- Here is the FSM Membership Renewal Form:FSM-Renewal-and-New-Members-Application-updated-Oct-2020-2
We hope to see you at the FSM Kickoff Meeting this Sunday.