Hello all FSM members,
We are reserving rooms at the Summit House, for 3 nights, for Sunday through Tuesday night (1/7/2024 – 1/9/2024), on the Killington access road. Killington is an IKON mountain.
Our plan is to drive up Sunday and ski Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday before heading home or going on to other ski venues on your own (potentially to Stratton which has unlimited days on the IKON pass).
You can see the configuration of rooms available here.
Pricing is as follows:
- Room for 2 with queen size bed – room rate for 3 nights, $550 per room. Deposit required is $185
- Family room with queen for 3 or 4 people – room rate for 3 nights, $876.15 per room. Deposit required is $292 [Room suggested for group of ladies]
- Family room with king for 3 to 5 people – room rate for 3 nights, $995.15 per room. Deposit required is $332 [Room suggested for group of gentlemen]
Breakfast is included with your stay.
Please register on our website to confirm joining us on this trip. It is imperative that we confirm quickly before the rooms are no longer available, please register in the next couple of days. You can also send the deposit to the HVCU account (see flyer). This is a first come, first served basis so please do not delay.
In addition to registering on the website below, please send a check deposit made out to Family Ski Meisters to Marla Bornstein 179 Sandy Pines Blvd, Hopewell Junction NY 12533, or transfer on the web to the FSM account.
How to transfer to the FSM account: As a HVFCU member you can transfer payments as follows but make sure you email Marla at email@example.com to notify of any transfers.
- Go to your account and click on Transfers
- Select the blue text “Transfer to another Hudson Valley Credit Union Member”
- Enter “Family” in the top field where it asked for Last Name
- Select “Account”
- Enter “89089” where it asks for Recipient’s Member Number
- Enter “0201?? for Recipient’s Account ID
- Click Save
- Then follow instructions to select what account you want to pay from and the amount
Thank You and feel free to reach out to me with any questions.
Marla Bornstein (firstname.lastname@example.org)
FSM Trip Leader