Dear Family Ski Meisters:
As a reminder, save the date of Sunday, September 18th, for our Kickoff meeting, starting at 2 pm. It will be held at Freedom Park’s pavilion in Lagrange.
As in years’s past, each family will bring a dish to eat and share if you wish. Also, bring whatever you want to drink (BYOB). Come to the meeting, catch up with all your Family Ski Meisters and find out what the club has planned for the upcoming season.
We’ve worked hard to enable event registrations, so please go to our FSM website by clicking here and register your interest in attending this event.
In addition, please fill out the form and pay either at the meeting, electronic transfer or via USPS mail. We hope to see you at the kick-off meeting, but if you cannot make it, here are instructions on how to submit you membership form and membership dues.
- Below is more information on how to signup and pay and a link to our FSM Fall Membership activity page where you can register that you will attend this years meeting. Remember, if you cannot attend the meeting, that you can mail in your annual registration.
- Go to the FSM Membership page at http://www.familyskimeisters.com/how-to-become-a-new-family-ski-meister-member/
- There are three ways to submit your membership:
- Print out the form, fill it out and make a check payable to Family Ski Meisters for the proper amount (see form). Then bring the completed and signed form and your check (made out to FSM) to the FSM Kickoff Meeting on Sunday, September 18, 2022.
- Print out the form, fill it out and make a check payable to Family Ski Meisters for the proper amount (see form). Then mail the completed and signed form and your check(made out to FSM) to:
- C/O Cathi DeLeon, FSM Membership Coordinator, at 611 Freedom Plains Rd., Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
- Fill out your form and if you are a Hudson Valley Credit Union member, you can pay by transferring the correct payment to HVCU and email a completed and signed scanned form (in pdf) to Cathi at email@example.com.
- Go to your HVCU account and click on Transfers
- Select the blue text “Transfer to another Hudson Valley Credit Union Member”
- Enter “Family” in the top field where it asked for Last Name
- Select “Account”
- Enter “89089” where it asks for Recipient’s Member Number
- Enter “0200? for Recipient’s Account ID
- Click Save
- Then follow instructions to select what account you want to pay from and the amount
- Your payment will be recorded by the FSM Treasurer and reported to Cathi.
If you have any questions, contact Ray Hickson at Raymondhickson@gmail.com