Kurt apologies as the first email sent had the incorrect dates in the Subject Line.
Cathi and I wish everybody a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday and Happy New Years. We have information on the upcoming Gore/Lake George trip. This season we made a slight change that offers something for everybody. The hybrid plan is to offer a weekday ski options as well as the traditional weekend days.
NOTE: Deadline for tickets is January 15, 2023, and you must contact Cathi and Raul to reserve your tickets and pay for them. Contact us at 845-518-7276.
We will once again be staying at the Holiday Inn. The dates are as follows:
- Wednesday February 8 and Thursday, February 9th for early birds. The traditional weekend trip will be Friday, February 10th through – Sunday February 12th. This continues to be an economical trip attractive to families with school and work schedules. See the pricing below for the Holiday Inn.
- Note: For Ski tickets we must have a minimum of 20 to qualify for group rates and there is a link below for a pdf of those rate.
- You must contact the Holiday Inn directly to reserve your room. Call them at 1 518-668-5781 and reference the Family Ski Meisters trip.
2023 Schedule is coming soon! The Lake George Winter Carnival has celebrated Adirondack family fun every winter since 1961. Every Saturday and Sunday in February, winter enthusiasts flock to Lake George Village to watch, support, and participate in the cook-offs, races, tournaments, games and other activities on the ice and around the village.. New for this year, pre-sale is available online …
Plan Ahead & Book Lodging. The second season of Ice Castles coincides with the 61st year of the Lake George Winter Carnival in addition to a slew of other winter activities and events, so there’s plenty to enjoy in the region this season!. If last season is any indication, the North Country, Capital Region, and beyond will be flocking to the Lake George region.
The Holiday Inn rates are as followed and remember to call them directly at 518-668-5781 and reference the Family Ski Meisters trip:
- Traditional $129
- Pool View $149
- Suites $189.
2/10/23 and 2/11/22
- Traditional Rooms @ $174
- Pool View @ $199
- Suites @ $ 249
See the enclosed image for the ski ticket rates. Anyone who needs to purchase tickets must contact Raul and Cathi immediately. The pricing changes if we don’t have 20. Some of you have indicated that you already have tickets or have access to tickets via the SKI3 pass. Please note that the group rates in the pdf (linked below) are CHEAPER than what you get under the SKI3 pass rates, so PLEASE contact Raul and Cathi if you plan to go so we can get 20 or more tickets and get this discounted ticket prices. Raul and Cathi need to know how many tickets you need on which day(s). Group tickets will be prepaid preordered and no refunds as that will change the group rate dynamics. The due date is January 15, 2023.
- Here is a link to the Group ski ticket rates: Gore Mtn Groups_Rates_2022-2023
- Cathi DeLeon 611 Freedom Plains Road, Poughkeepsie NY 12603
- Phone: 845-518-7276
If you are going, please go to this link to register and show you are attending. This helps everyone in their planning.