Hello all FSM members. As I wrote in my last note to you, we are having a FSM T-Shirt Design Contest this summer and you are all invited to participate. It has been a long time since our club had a shirt to wear proudly and so it is time to create a new one. This time, you get a chance to participate in its creation and if your design is selected, you will get to see many FSM members proudly wear something you created and also win a couple ski tickets. This is a great opportunity to show your creativity, artistic talents and have some fun. The key due date for submissions is August 9th. The contest theme and guidelines are below. Good luck and have fun.
- Theme: Your design should reflect that FSM is a “Family” organization that participates in numerous activities: skiing, snowboarding, biking, hiking, boating and social events to name a few.
- Slogan: See if you can come up with a catchy slogan that represents all that the FSM club does and incorporate that into your design.
- We will produce long sleeve shirts and look into having short sleeve shirts too. Depending on the cost, we may put “Family Ski Meisters” on the long sleeve, our logo on the front and the FSM web site address below it. Once we price it out, we’ll have a better idea of our options.
- Your design will be on the back of the shirt. The design should be cover 8 1/2” x 11”
- There is a color limit, you may choose to use up to three (3) colors.
- An entry can come from an individual or be a family effort too.
- Each entry must be clearly labeled with the contestant’s name, address, email and phone number.
- Entries are due by August 9th and mailed to email@example.com.
- Entries will be posted anonymously to the FSM web site shortly after August 9th and we’ll open voting to all FSM members
- Voting will be completed by approximately the 3rd to 4th week of August
- The design winner will receive 2 ski tickets
If you have any questions please let me know.