It’s finally getting cold and ski resorts are getting natural snow and making some too! Here is a short summary of what is going on and events/trips you can sign up for or start thinking about.
- First here are the November meeting minutes.
- Holiday Party, Friday, December 4th. Sign up now.
- Stratton trip is coming up fast, December 12/13/14.
- New ski trip: Weekend trip to Pico, January 8/9/10, get details FSM Ski Weekend at Pico Peak and signups are due by our next FSM meeting on December 12th.
- Gore trip, is January 22/23/24, make sure you reserve a room at the Holiday Inn, Lake George.
- A few days at Stratton to follow Gore, more information to come.
- We will have a Superbowl Sunday trip to Jiminy on February 7th.
- There will be a Smugglers trip Presidents Day weekend, more information to come.
- Utah trip is February 20-27th there are still 2-3 spots open.
- Our subsidized bus trip to Mt. Snow on March 6th is now on the FSM Web site to signup. Its a great price, signup’s are due by our January 14th meeting.
- St. Patricks Day party on March 11 at Daddy O’s.
- A one-day trip to Belleayre with acres ski party on March 12, more info to come.
- Finally we finish with our 2nd annual trip to Sunday River, March 20-25. Call Jim if you want to go.
- See more details at our FSM web site.
We have been very busy making many plans to give you all an opportunity to get out on the slopes and have fun at our social events too. Have fun planning and I hope to see you at our Holiday party.