Here is an update on our trip to Steamboat. I now have 30 confirmed for the trip and have 12 open spots. I have now opened the trip to non-members. If you are still thinking about going, please contact me ASAP and I’ll hold a spot for you as an FSM member while you send me a $100 deposit per person. The instructions are on the flyer.
Attached is the updated flyer with a couple recommendations to buy your own trip insurance. This is a personal decision to buy or not, but I do recommend you purchase it.
As a reminder, if you are a Hudson Valley Credit Union member, here are instructions from our treasurer, Jim Rogowski, on how to make a deposit directly to our FSM account. If you already sent a check or don’t have a HVFCU account, no worries. However, if you do have a HVFCU account then give this a try, it’ll save us all time, stamps and paper :).
- Go to your account and click on Transfers
- Select the blue text “Transfer to another Hudson Valley Credit Union Member”
- Enter “Family” in the top field where it asked for Last Name
- Select “Account”
- Enter “89089” where it asks for Recipient’s Member Number
- Enter “0201″ for Recipient’s Account ID
- Click Save
- Then follow instructions to select what account you want to pay from and the amount
If you have any questions, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.