Hello all members,
As stated in our last email, the April Meeting Minutes have been posted and you can find them here.
We thought it would be good to highlight the Board of Directors for next season as well as thank those who have served and highlight those committee people who work so hard to keep our club running. It does not go unnoticed but we don’t take the time to thank all those volunteers who work very hard to coordinate meetings, events, ski trips and other activities. Here is a summary of the new board, committee heads, and thank those that are taking a well deserved break from various positions.
- The elections for next seasons officers were held and the following ballot was passed, please thank the board for their hard work and congratulate the following:
• President: Mike Freiler
• Vice President: Reid Scott
• Treasurer: Marla Bornstein
• Secretary: John Zullo
- We thank Jim Rogowski for his stint as our FSM Treasurer over the years and also to Cathi DeLeon for being our Membership Coordinator. They’ve both put in a lot of time, effort to improve the work within those positions.
- Marla Bornstein replacing Jim as Treasurer and Reid Scott is replacing Marla as VP
- Carrie Kimble has volunteered to be our new FSM Membership coordinator.
- The following volunteers have had these roles for many years and are still committed to helping our club, please thank them when you see them.
- Ray and Mary Beth Hickson will continue as our Social Coordinators
- Ron Dombroski continues his role as the FSM Liason
- Mary and Paul Coiteux continue as our Sunshine committee chairs
- Brian Capuani continues as our Webmeister with Marla Bornstein and Kurt Steubing as his apprentices
- Trip Leaders: Raul and Cathi DeLeon, Jim and Mel Hyland, Lynne and Ray Bartolucci, Kurt Steubing
- Event Planners for various non-ski related activities: Marla Bornstein, Ray Hickson, Mike Freiler, Cathi DeLeon and others (sorry if we missed anyone)
We thank all our volunteers as this club would not exist with them. However, we need more members to step up and volunteer to keep the club vibrant with trips and events.
We are looking for each family to offer a member to volunteer to help with at least activity. We have people in the club with vast experience that can help you with any of the activities we need assistance with, so you will not be alone.
Specifically we are looking for the following:
- Communications; Need an overall coordinator who would oversee others that volunteer to help with:
- The website
- A newsletter (new)
- And social media activity (new)
- Marketing / recruiting volunteers
- Ski programs, need a general coordinator, and people willing to organize
- Social events: we have a coordinator, but need for people to organize events
Please contact Family Webmeister and he will forward your volunteer request to the appropriate people.
Thank You very much for a great season and we look forward to a great off-season.
The FSM Board